All profits generated from the running of these courses are reinvested in our NEW OPPORTUNITIES programme.
Water Safety 4 All offers a number of medical and emergency courses all of which are presented by experienced and registered health professionals.
We offer evening or day seminars and workshops in the following areas.
- How to recover and treat a drowning casualty – what you really need to know
- The treatment of hypothermia and its effects on the human body
- Offshore survival and casualty recovery
- First responders in the field – Overcoming the challenges
- Cardiac First Responder community and advanced.
- Emergency First Response
- Rescue Emergency Care (REC) 1 – 7
- Remote Rescue
- Paediatric First Aid
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Life Support (ALS)
- Occupational First Aid
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on dates and costs. We welcome enquiries from organisations, clubs, groups and individuals.